When was your last dental checkup?
If it has been six months or longer since you’ve seen a dentist, we invite you to schedule a checkup with your Las Vegas dentist at Canyon Family Dentistry & Orthodontics. Here at our family practice, we treat patients of all ages. We create lasting friendships while improving your oral health and appearance, helping you find a better, brighter smile. We understand that dental work can be stressful. That's why we find a way to replace any anxiety with peace of mind, through a combination of:
- Soothing Patient Amenities and Entertainment
- Compassionate Specialists with Years of Experience
- Sedation Dentistry and Local Anesthesia Options
- Advanced Dental Technology for Increased Accuracy and Comfort
- Extended Office Hours (Weeknights & Weekends)
What can I expect from my checkup?
At your next dental checkup or cleaning from Canyon Family Dentistry & Orthodontics, you can expect the following:
1. An Open Oral Health Conversation - We will ask you about your concerns, answer any of your questions and put you on the right path toward long-term oral health. If you're curious about anything - why your smile looks the way it does, which toothbrush/toothpaste options to use, restorative dentistry options or anything else - consider this your invitation to ask!
2. Complete Diagnostic Assessment - We will examine your teeth and capture intraoral photos and digital X-ray images. We want to understand every aspect of your oral health for a precise comprehension of your oral health needs.
3. Gentle Teeth Cleaning - Our caring, in-house dental specialists will administer a thorough dental cleaning, to remove stubborn plaque and tartar you have trouble removing at home. Your teeth cleaning is key to preventing gum disease and decay.
4. Treatment Planning - If you have no further needs, we will discuss any restorative or cosmetic dentistry options you wish to pursue. We will also recommend oral health best practices, and schedule your next checkup before you leave.