Full, new smiles from implant dentistry
Our Las Vegas dental implant team wants to help you fully restore your smile. Dental implants are replacement tooth roots placed directly into the jaw. Each tooth implant replaces one missing or damaged tooth. Dental implants can be restored by crowns, bridges or dentures for a full and complete new smile.
If you’re considering replacing a damaged or missing tooth with a tooth implant, you should know that dental implants offer a lifetime of benefits! These include:
- Easy, Clean Maintenance
- Long-Lasting, Full Smiles
- Natural Looking, Feeling Teeth
- Restriction-Free Chewing, Eating & Speaking
- Restored Confidence in Your Smile & Personality
Tooth implant options in Las Vegas
Canyon Family Dentistry & Orthodontics offers the right combination of expertise and experience in dental implants. Our in-house dental implant specialists can help you both place and restore dental implants. We offer a comprehensive variety of restoration options, including:
- Dental Crowns - For patients who need a single tooth implant, a dental crown is the right restoration. The crown will provide the strength and appearance of a natural tooth.
- Dental Bridges - If you are missing several teeth, a permanent dental bridge can restore the function to your smile.
- Dentures - Patients missing most or all of their teeth may decide on fixed dentures, for a highly reliable way to regain your beautiful smile.